Move One Step
Sometimes, total life change happens in an instant, but more often it happens gradually. As Connection Group leaders, “Move One Step” is our rally cry! Our primary role is to uncover the spiritual condition of group members and walk beside them, leading them one step closer to God. What this looks like will be different for each person. Here are some practical examples to help you:
- If a group member is not in a relationship with Christ, bring them to a church service where they can hear a clear presentation of the Gospel. Or make a clear presentation of the gospel yourself.
- Encourage group members to be water baptized.
- Invite group members to complete the Core Classes.
- Introduce group members to the idea of daily prayer, and Bible reading.
Our Connection Groups will be most healthy when leaders take an active role in knowing each person in their group and intentionally helping them move one step closer to Christ.
- “Move One Step" Questions
- Water Baptism
- Armor of God Prayer
- Tabernacle Prayer
- Ministry Through the Use of Scripture
- The Lord’s Prayer Guide